If you are searching for an inspector, I understand that you have many choices. That is why I would like to explain why Sneed Home Inspection is a good choice. The real estate that you are purchasing is a huge investment, and it is my job to inform you of any major defects. I will record all of our findings for you, help you understand the implications of the findings, and direct you as necessary to a corrected resolution. Sneed Home Inspection's report is computer generated including digital pictures with arrows clearly indicating any problem areas. I will gladly forward your report to your attorney and real estate agent on your request. Your report will remain on a secure server for a period of 5 years for your future reference. My job is not complete until all of your home inspection questions are answered.
For personalized service, please call me now to schedule an appointment.
(903) 574-9220 cell
At Sneed Home Inspection, LLC our mission is to provide a prompt, clear, quality inspection report informing the client of the integrity of the property, and to leave the client without question. Our model is centered around honesty, respectfulness, and our passion for Continuing Education for learning the newest innovations of our industry.
What We've Achieved PLUS adding MORE EACH WEEK!!
- 320 Credit Hours of Texas Home Inspection Professional Course.
- 80 Credit Hours of Classroom Experience Training & 40 Hours of Field Training.
- 10 Credit Hours of Foundations.
- 8 Credit Hours of Framing.
- 10 Credit Hours of Building Enclosures.
- 10 Credit Hours of Roof Systems.
- 8 Credit Hours of Plumbing Systems.
- 10 Credit Hours of Electrical Systems.
- 10 Credit Hours of HVAC Systems.
- 8 Credit Hours of Appliances.
- 12 Credit Hours of Texas Form/Report Writing.
- Passed The National and State Professional Inspector Exams becoming a Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector, #21776.